This ThinkFun Balance Beans Game would be a fun activity for early learners developing their logic and maths skills. The game requires players to use a variety of different bean pieces to balance the seesaw, keeping the red pieces in the spot indicated on each challenge card.
- This game would make a fun educational tool for use at home or in the classroom.
- It will help to support the development of logic skills and basic maths concepts.
- The pieces are made using plastic and cardboard to withstand being played with.
- This game is suitable for ages 5 and up.
- It can be played alone.
- The box includes a game tray and base, 9 game tokens and 40 challenges.