Fake News or Not?™ is the captivating game about phony funny stories and ludicrous true tales! Life writes the craziest stories but what can we believe, and what is just a pack of lies? Who is telling the truth, and whose pants are on fire? Find it out with the game for know-it-alls, wiseacres, and lovers of interesting and trivial knowledge!
Find out which stories are lies and which are true to collect points and win the game!
- The party game about life’s craziest news stories
- Hundreds of weird-but-true news stories!
- What did John F. Kennedy, Benito Mussolini and Napoleon Bonaparte have in common?
- What unusual thing was caught in a fisherman’s net in Australia in 2006?
- What did Neil Armstrong find out when he returned from the moon?
Inclusions: 216 cards, 8 tokens, game board, instructions
Ages: 12 and older
Players: 2-8 people