2020 SDCC Virtual Con - Important details FAQ and T&C's
Hey Gatherers of Funko's finest, you may have heard that SDCC is just around the corner and we've been Hunting and Gathering all the cool things so you can collect all your favourites. At 2pm this Thursday 23rd of July the San Diego Comic Con (SDCC) Funko Summer Convention shared exclusives will be going live.
This year due to the unprecedented times related to Covid-19, the Convention will not be held in-store as it would be too difficult to provide fair access for all customers while adhering to social distancing. As a result we decided to continue with running the Convention online only, just as we did with ECCC and WonderCon earlier this year.
Some important details you need to be aware of:
- Collect Em All will not be releasing any details regarding the products we will have available for sale for the event. Don't ask, answers may offend!
- Stock of Convention exclusive products are limited and we cannot guarantee that items you are looking for will be available.
- Re-stocks of sold out products are also not guaranteed.
- You are welcome to yarn with us AFTER the products are live to enquire about sold out products or possible re-orders. Customers who contact us about items before the launch time of 2pm will be placed at the end of the contact queue.
- Collect Em All reserves the right to cancel orders we deem excessive in number. Please be fair to everyone who will be seeking Pop!s for their collections. We don't want to impose limits but will do so if we feel that it's being exploited.
- Please be aware that adding an item to your cart does not reserve this item and as such your order is NOT GUARANTEED and may go walkabout while you decide if you're going to click the thing.
- All Pop!s will ship in protectors.
- MINT BOX collectors MUST include FREIGHTY Insurance with their purchases. If you choose not to include insurance we cannot guarantee the condition or replacement of your Pop!
- Local collectors can order online and use our click and collect or home delivery codes. Click and Collect orders will be available for collection from 4:30pm. Please do not ask for your order before this time, you will be asked to leave and come back. Home delivery will take place after 6pm on the Thursday and before 5pm on the Friday.
SDCC Convention US Exclusives
If you are hunting any of the non-shared, Con and US retailer stickered exclusives please be patient with us.
We need to source the products through our US crew before advertising them online. Many of our US crew members are in some form of isolation due to Covid-19 so it may take additional time to get the stock details.
US exclusives (imported) will go live throughout the afternoon and you'll be updated via social media when they are available. These items are obviously imported and therefore purchasers need to be aware that products ship as arrived (as per our usual T&C's). We highly recommend that FREIGHTY Insurance is used when placing imported orders.
In-store Convention stock
No stock from this convention will be available in-store until the Tuesday following the Convention (Tuesday 28th July). The floor stock will consist of any remaining items following the shipping of all online orders. We cannot guarantee any stock will be available.
We are looking forward to going live with you on Thursday, See ya all then!